Tuesday 31 December 2013

ALBC - Christmas Cheer Winners

Hiya everyone, 
 
I hope that you all had a fab Christmas and that you have a truly amazing new year!  I've had a week break from crafting the last month or so but need to get back into it in the next few days as I have missed it.  Have you  made any resolutions?  I don't do resolutions - my only aim in life is to be happy and healthy. 

We have a brand new challenge starting tomorrow so this is just a quick post to announce the winners of the "Christmas Cheer" challenge.

The fab prizes from our very generous sponsors!
 
 
#1 Alison  wins 7 free digis
 
#2 Heather M wins 5 free digis

 
#3 Carol G wins the prize below  
 
Don't forget to check out our new challenge tomorrow!
 
Hugs 

 

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the digis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for choosing my card as a winner and congrats to the other winners
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete