Saturday 15 June 2013

Bugoboo Birthday Monster







 
Hiya everyone, 
 
Here I have a card I made with a Bugaboo image called "Birthday monster - cake" which is my DT card for my A little bit crafty challenge.  As it's the 15th it's time for our midway reminder post.  The theme for this month is "Something sweet" and I couldn't resist this little cutie.  I have been really busy of late including being published in July Making Cards magazine which hit the shops yesterday!

Anyhoo, I knocked up this CAS card up last night with my new Amy Tangerine "Sketchbook" paperstack that was a £2.99 bargain in my local TK Maxx.  The sentiment is a Penny Black stamp which was a gift off my crafty friend Elaine Rayworth.

We have some great sponsors so we have some great prizes up for grabs - Please go here to enter the challenge!
2 stamps of your choice


7 free digis
 
£15 voucher
Thanks for looking!
 
 
 
 

8 comments:

  1. What a sweet card Paula, love the layout xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a delightful birthday card. Love the colouring and fussy cutting around the cute image.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 600-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you already have entered and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card Paula xx He made me smile and giggle xx Beautiful card layout xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabby card Paula - what a cute monster xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous hun...:o)

    have a lovely weekend...biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooooooh this is really gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I must get this---perfect for my grandson's upcoming birthday!! Great card Paula!

    ReplyDelete