Monday 1 April 2013

Blog candy winner!

 
 Hiya everyone, 

Just a quick from me today tell you the winner of my last ever monthly candy.  The reason for this is that I have decided to start a monthly challenge instead!

To see the current challenge post, just click the current challenge here button to your right!

Anyhoo,  the winner of my last monthly candy is
 
Cebelica
 
Congratulations!!  Please contact me @ cheeky_monkey_24@hotmail.com to claim your prize!
 
This is not to say that I will never have ever again as I will as I love being able to give something but I feel the challenge will get you all more involved and I have so many fab sponsors that you have much more up for grabs!

I hope that you all stick around and join me on Bloglovin as the Google follower is going to be going soon!

Thanks for looking!


1 comment:

  1. Oooh, that's me. Thank you!!! :D I'm about to send you an e-mail. Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete