Saturday 21 May 2011

Yet more little Humprey!!! :D


Hiya Everyone,

I have spent most of the day packing up my crafty stuff ready to move to the new house over the weekend. I have my workshop tomorrow 10-12 and then we're gonna start shifting stuff.
This card is another one made with the new card companions feature on the cd rom where you can print off a readymade layout as well as toppers, sentiments and embellishments all on the one sheet. They make a great quick and easy card although for me the fun is shuffling through all my pretty papers and finding all the bits and bobs to go with them.

Don't forget to check out Ideal world at 9pm on Tuesday 24th May for the Humphrey's Corner pick of the day!!! Feel free to add the Humphrey button on my sidebar to your blog!!!

Thanks for looking!!!

Paula. x

5 comments:

  1. Oh my another cutie! Squeal can't wait 3 more sleeps :D

    Have a fabby weekend

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sooooooo cute love it hope the move goes well Luv Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful. I do love the shape of this one too

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow another lovely card just love these Humphrey cards

    ellen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya Paula,

    Another cutie!!

    ReplyDelete