Thursday 3 March 2011

Some fab news!!!


Hiya everyone,

I still soooo busy - I need to make 6 cards with some new Joanna Sheen stamps sets by next week and I've only finished one so far so I doubt I'll get chance to do any blog challenges this week which is unlike me but hey-ho. I have some really fab news but I can't tell you what it is yet until it's been confirmed :D

As I haven't got a new card to show you I thought I'd share an oldie that I haven't blogged about. I think I made this last spring as part of a challenge on the Docrafts forum (when I didn't have a blog - seems like ages ago Lol)
I adore daisies so I love this stamp which was one of the first stamps I ever got but this was the first and only time I have ever used it for some reason.


It is by personsal impressions and is really versatile as you can use it as a 4 square block or you can cut out each small square. I also have a cats and hearts one that is similar. I very rarely use my rubber stamps now - I have soooo many it's untrue but it's a nightmare trying to find what I want. I will have to do a post to show you how many I have when I'm less busy!
The papers are from a K&Co 6x6 paperstack and the green leafy thing is a part of a sizzix die. All other bits from my stash.

Anyway, I'd best to get back to the last 5 cards I have to make although I should get lots done tomorrow as the MIL is having Tayla overnight tonight till about 5pm tomorrow so I will have all day to myself. It'll be the first time she will have been overnight without us there. Last night she was asleep by 9pm and slept right through till about 7.30am so she should be fine. As soon as she's gone I know I'll miss her like crazy!

When I can share my fab news you'll be the first to know! ;o)

Thanks for looking!!!

Paula. x

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card, its cheered me up on this drab grey day. I love those daisies too.

    Kate xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh just beautiful!! love the colour!!

    ReplyDelete