Tuesday 8 March 2011

Sneaky peek - Joanna Sheen DT!!!


Hiya Everyone,

Just thought I'd show a sneaky peek of one of my Joanna Sheen DT cards that are needed for Saturday 12th and Sunday 13th March for the live TV shows on create and craft. I made 6 altogether so I'll be watching to see if my creations make it onto the show as there are so many samples they have to pick from! I'm off to my mums with Tayla tonight as it gives my hubby a night on the playstation 3 and (hopefully) an undisturbed nights sleep. Plus, it gives me time to relax as there's always someone wanting a cuddle off Tayla so it gives me a break too.
Oh, and it's my Nan's birthday today who is 86 so it'll be nice way to spend her birthday! My Nan lives with my mum and dad so I see her at least once a week anyway!

Thanks for looking!!!

Paula. x

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to your nan, I am sure she has a lovely card made by you to be proud of and enjoy your night with your parents :-)
    Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete